Tiger - you just keep tapping that glass and see what happens

IMG_0416.jpg

Beany, Stripes and Pearl

IMG_0417.jpg

Group shot

IMG_0420.jpg

We all see you taking pictures step off or we'll get ya lol

IMG_0421.jpg

Thanks Imogen, the one you see in pretty much every photo is hygrophlia and you see my anubias which has been in pretty beat up conditions from my friends tank. The photo does not do the plants lush green justice as i made the camera focus on the fish ;)

oh I like that calico ryukin of your, a ryukin right? have't develope much hunch back. pretty cool, beeautiful fish, the black oranda is adorable! is he the one you been talking about? oh and that a pearlscale right? it's so cute

thanks everyone for your nice comments i love this camera i even named her Grey lol

Very nice fish!

Do you have 2 shubunkins?

yep there are 3 shubunkins which are in there temporarily as my above ground pond thing blew up lol no damage was done i just need the money to buy a container type thing

oh I like that calico ryukin of your, a ryukin right? have't develope much hunch back. pretty cool, beeautiful fish, the black oranda is adorable! is he the one you been talking about? oh and that a pearlscale right? it's so cute

thanks chubbygold yep he is a ryukin he does have a prominent hump you just can not see it in the pics, and yep that is pearl my blue oranda i talk about pearl occasionally. Yep that is Beany the pearlscale he is starting to look like a peralscale now as he is rounding out

They Look great.

thanks Fred usually i am commenting your fish pics lol

Archived