Does This Fish Have Dropsy?!

I found this video on youtube and i find it horrible, that fish doesn't look one bit normal, it's not fat, it look like it's suffering badly not to mention it's bleeding and those idiots are calling it name and making fun of it! HOrrible i feel bad for it

That is sick!!! :o I can't believe people are so cruel. Looks like they made it eat something that would blow him up. I've never seen dropsy look that bad but I'm not an expert either. You could tell the fish was in pain... :cry1

I know, I never see dropsy like that, it look horrible. Did you see the bleeding side?! :( I agree...People can be so cruel..

Did u search for worlds fattest goldfish?

And could they have fed it somthing with alot of yeast in?

no, I was just looking at fancy goldfishes on youtube (really like looking at different kind of goldfishes) and then that come up, and i was freak out "WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT POOR GOLDFISH?!"

I dont know what they feed it but that doesn't look one bit normal, it's not even fat, like inside of the goldfish is full of ...soemthing like worms or I dont know what is up with that. The video was post a while back already. I wonder how is the fish doing now, I think it dies already... :unsure:

It's not dropsy. The morons did something to the poor fish. If you read most of the comments, they all pretty much agree that the guy who made the video is a complete idiot.

I'm sure the poor fish is dead. I hope he didn't suffer too much. :cry1

I read all the comments...the guy first said the the fish ''finally'' died about ten months ago, and then he made another rather RUDE comment saying his vet said he had a problem that he retained fluid or something...and that fish don't have brains and they can't feel pain...I wonder what vet school HE graduated from. This video is so sad :(

It's not dropsy. The morons did something to the poor fish. If you read most of the comments, they all pretty much agree that the guy who made the video is a complete idiot.

I'm sure the poor fish is dead. I hope he didn't suffer too much. :cry1

Those screwed up in the head sickos shouldnt' be allow to keep fish at all! They are stupid, horrible, dreadful, ignorant idiots. The fish suffered so much. Worse then that they think that is funny! Makign fun of it calling it names! How could someone be so ###### cruel.

I read all the comments...the guy first said the the fish ''finally'' died about ten months ago, and then he made another rather RUDE comment saying his vet said he had a problem that he retained fluid or something...and that fish don't have brains and they can't feel pain...I wonder what vet school HE graduated from. This video is so sad :(

The vet is stupid, they dont know no crap and he is using excuses to make himself feel better of his screwed up act. Those idiots saying crap like "they cant feel pain" my gosh so ignorant.

i saw this last night and i did not coment it realy upset me...i could not stop thinking of it all day a work!!! that poor fish, i have had fish with dropsy and it is not at all like this..

they had to have fed this guy something to blow him up....this is animal abuse in pure form. i do not do u tube, but i may open an account just to protest this kind of stuff being shown...if this was a vid of a human beating thier dog all H**L would have broke loose don't you think?? why so diff for a fish???

RIP good fish, may your owners get their karma...

Sorry to have to break this thread hun, but the youtube video contained a lot of language which is inappropriate for this family message board. Hope you understand.. :unsure: I left my 2 cents as to what I thought of it on your other thread. ;)

i saw this last night and i did not coment it realy upset me...i could not stop thinking of it all day a work!!! that poor fish, i have had fish with dropsy and it is not at all like this..

they had to have fed this guy something to blow him up....this is animal abuse in pure form. i do not do u tube, but i may open an account just to protest this kind of stuff being shown...if this was a vid of a human beating thier dog all H**L would have broke loose don't you think?? why so diff for a fish???

RIP good fish, may your owners get their karma...

I'm so sorry to make you feel bad for the whoel day, it is terrible I have an account and I have seen so many vide of people being cruel like that and no point protesting, msot of those idiots will just say "it's just a fish" "it's a stupid fish" and dont really care. Some people up there does protest, gezz i dont know but youtube staffes need to take down these videos! It's making people whom watch it try to do the same.

I could only watch a few secs of the video, as I can't watch anything involving animal or child abuse. That is exactly what that was, animal abuse. It is amazing what people can get away with.

I know.....isn't it sad? there is no law against that and it's horrible

It seems that people just don't care about fish at all :( Not even some vets. And I thought they had to take an oath before they graduated?

That seriously disapointed me, vet are those I always thought care for all kind of animals including fishes. It's just ..very disapointed...

Sorry to have to break this thread hun, but the youtube video contained a lot of language which is inappropriate for this family message board. Hope you understand.. :unsure: I left my 2 cents as to what I thought of it on your other thread. ;)

Yup I read it lol yeah i guess it should be taken down anyway, it just gonna make people who watch it feel bad.

Archived