Question About Mac's Tail

dknygrlie4

So...I got 2 new fish today! It took me awhile, but I decided I should continue on and have more goldfish. I've posted pics in the photo section.

I do have a question about Mac's tail though.

I got him from the aquarium shop today, and he has a chunk of his tail missing. It's a pizza shape missing from his tail. I know slits will heal, but will that piece always be missing?

Here's a pic...you can kinda see it on the left side of his tail.

post-6920-1198808735.jpg

nopes. just a small 10 gallon tank filled to the brim with plants and tiny - small goldfish. a mixture of types...lotsa telescope and a good mix of orandas too.

LFS sometime have way to much fish in such a tiny tanks, so they all get sick and die...not to mention most of the time the helper doesn't know a thing about goldfish, but I have seen someone work at no no. I talk to her and she knows alot about goldfish first i ask about goldfish then i got interested into what she knows so I ask her about oscar and she said they need atleast the minimum of 50 but 75 gallon is what si best and she even recomend me not to buy it if i dont have the big tank. Lol quiet amazing

Archived