A New Start....

dknygrlie4

I wasn't going to get another goldfish after my Blackie succumbed to dropsy. But after much thinking, I realized my living room would be so bare without a little face greeting me. And I would definitely miss seeing a tiny one grow into a beauty. How could I resist their antics?

So I'd like to introduce you to Mac & Google. (I always meant to have 2 fish, but after giving Chester to Glitterfish, I never got another one!) Mac is the little orange & white guy. He has a little orange lip...hence the name. He looks like he ran into a tube of MAC lipstick! It would probably make sense to call Mac a girl, but somehow, I like to refer to goldies as guys. The 2nd one, the black moore, is Google. Couldn't come up with a name other than that. Google is constantly searching for food...hence Google. haha.

Mac is a little firecracker who's found joy in swimming against the filter current. While Google is more slow & intent in his movements. He was feisty at the store, probably b/c he was in a tank with 50 other fish. But the big spacious tank seems to have calmed him down.

They are super tiny! Definitely very different than my monstrous 7" Blackie (RIP) :heart

So here they are!

Here's the 2 of them together.

post-6920-1198805452.jpg

This is just to show how tiny they are! They're all by themselves in a 20 gallon long tank.

post-6920-1198805490.jpg

teenies :heart

2 of my favorite kinds of goldfish. Good luck with raising them. I didn't know Erin's Chester was originally yours :)

Archived