Ace's Photoshoot

alexiscool

He's 2 years and all white!? Fantastic!

I thought only older fish got white. I want a white fish too!

I hope one of my oranges will turn white in the future!

He's 2 years and all white!? Fantastic!

I thought only older fish got white. I want a white fish too!

I hope one of my oranges will turn white in the future!

you have a pond.

Ace has been a indoor fish...and he doesn't get natural light..

I like the white and he is very strong too he bumps in the intake tube(he wants to eat the algea on it) and the whole tube moves...

well Angus is resisting being old..so that is why you have no white fish...lol

I have a white common too and he's only about 2 inches! I rescued him from a feeder tank. Alex I bet Ace will think he went to heaven when he goes in the new tank it'll b so big compared to ur 45 gallon!

I have a white common too and he's only about 2 inches! I rescued him from a feeder tank. Alex I bet Ace will think he went to heaven when he goes in the new tank it'll b so big compared to ur 45 gallon!

Those feeder goldfish, they can turn out very beautiful! lol I seen many, grew up extremly beautiful

Those feeder goldfish, they can turn out very beautiful! lol I seen many, grew up extremly beautiful

any fish to me is beautiful. It's amazing what good water and proper care can do to some fish ;) Like an ugly duckling into a swam

any fish to me is beautiful. It's amazing what good water and proper care can do to some fish ;) Like an ugly duckling into a swam

i agree...some of them can turn into little piggies

Lol i have to agree with you. I find it extremly annoying when going to fish store and people would be looking at a goldfish like a bubble eyed or black moore or pearlsclare or other goldfish type or many other fishes and just go on saying "eww look at that ugly fish" "who would want that scary fish" "omg it's ugly". I just want to tell them "shut ya trap up! if you dont like it then dont look at it"

wait did he lost his color?

Yep he turned from bright orange to bright white :D

That is cool, do you think my comet will lost his color as well when he gets older? Or just only some that lost color.

wait did he lost his color?

Yep he turned from bright orange to bright white :D

That is cool, do you think my comet will lost his color as well when he gets older? Or just only some that lost color.

well his color change began when i went to England for 4 weeks..and the tank lights were off..

Archived