Pics Of My Comets

CometSue

Didnt know where else to put this.Feel free to move it if needed.Sorry.I just had to brag about how well these fish are doing now.The larger one is the one i saved from my mother in law.The other 2 were belive it or not the ones i saved from a feeder tank.lol.

2007_1201christmas070043.jpg

2007_1201christmas070052.jpg

2007_1201christmas070064.jpg

Thanks for all the complimets.I'm quite proud of the little guys.Thats my 40 gallon hospital tank(I have a pond and a few other tanks and theres always a new fish or an injured one so it's always running lol)The self colored red metalic comet is 6 inches and 2 months old.If she keeps growing this wonderfully i may show her lol.She's quickly become one of my favorites.The little Sarassa comet got stuck in the filter intake tube and was caught in the impellor when i found him.His fins are growing back wonderfully considering that was only last week.Poor little guy. :idontThe little self colored yellow metalic i'm almost posotive she will never be show quality.I'm very proud of all of them there color has greatly improved,and it's so nice to see them healthy finally.I'd really like to start keeping "fancy" goldfish.Is there any dramatic difference in the care?(besides that i cant just drop the poor fragile guys in my comet tanks?lol)

wow what did you feed your comet!

LOL.besides the junk food?Wardley fish flakes,pond pellets,sun dried gammarus,all sorts of veggies...And alot of other stuff.lol.It's just mother nature i guess.Some get better genes than others.Belive i or not some comets can get well over a foot long.And they do grow in proportion to there surroundings.I wasn't really surprised by her size.I guess she's just an early bloomer. :D

They are beauties :D

wow, the red commet is almost bigger then my biggest commet and she is 3 years old. I think your red commet is going to be a giant :rofl

• 3 weeks later...

Archived