Finally!

dickey_moe

Thanks! I have to clean often, I get that icky brown algae and it gets to the point where I get tired of cleaning it off the silk plants so I like to keep as few decorations as possible. The glasses are there for the fish to sleep in.

I have always wondered if the fish get bored with it :D

Your fish are all absolutely beautiful! I dont think Ive ever seen the 3 groups like that. They all look soooo well and healthy and..well...busy :rofl They really do seem to be very busy going about their nibbles and sniffs and swimming around and in the glasses with such purpose and meaning :D

I like the upturned glass idea. Very simple, clean and effective looking. Actually the glasses themselves look sparkling! Wish I could get my wine glasses as sparkling as those...

I see your new little celestial has settled in and is busy too joining in the activities and making friends. He is quite small compared to the others still. They have all grown - I was waiting for Bonbon to get stuck in the cup but no..out she came .. :bingo:

Really fun vids-thanks so much for sharing!

Your fish are all absolutely beautiful! I dont think Ive ever seen the 3 groups like that. They all look soooo well and healthy and..well...busy :rofl They really do seem to be very busy going about their nibbles and sniffs and swimming around and in the glasses with such purpose and meaning :D

I like the upturned glass idea. Very simple, clean and effective looking. Actually the glasses themselves look sparkling! Wish I could get my wine glasses as sparkling as those...

I see your new little celestial has settled in and is busy too joining in the activities and making friends. He is quite small compared to the others still. They have all grown - I was waiting for Bonbon to get stuck in the cup but no..out she came .. :bingo:

Really fun vids-thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks! They were hamming it up for food! :D

Piggy has grown alot and is still changing color. I got an awful shock when I got home today: I found Piggy with his tail all shredded and his anal fins and caudal peduncle all red and raw looking. Then I saw Bonbon nipping at him. Now Bonbon is behind a makeshift divider and I put some melafix in the tank to help piggy out. I want to get piggy out of there but I can't at the moment, my quarantine tank is full of fry.

Are all my fish going crazy?? there was an awful fight in the Shellie tank yesterday too. I thought I was going to lose Brad.

Hee hee you should have seen those glasses before I washed them. They were covered with brown algae. :D Gibby actually sleeps in one of the glasses in her tank when she gets floaty (when she has egg issues). She's a smart littl fish. She knows it will keep her under water. I have to be careful to clean in between the glasses now because Gibby is big enough to move them a little, I am afraid she will crack the tank bottom by bouncing the glass against it.

Nickie: Yes that was the 24 hours of the Christmas Story! You scared me! I didn't know the sound was on, I had to go back and listen to all my vids to make sure I didn't say anything bad. :ignore I had actually made 2 other videos while my Honey and I were arguing cause he got in the way of the camera. :o You can hear me breathing, and I giggle a little at Glurp. =whew= dodged a bullet there. I also talk a little during the Shellies movie but nothing bad!! ............. Lesson learned, mute the sound.

oh hey i didnt notice the second video! lol it's beautiful! all yoru fish color is so red bright red, it's amazing! all my fishes are like red orange or orange. they are beautiful, i wonder why do you have those sponges in it?

Archived