My Little Guy Is Showing Me His Tail

koko

• Admin

When I picked this fish up I thought it was a broad tailed moor, but to my eyes I couldn't believe it after having him for 5 months now hes showing me hes not a broad tail hes a "Tosakin" moor :yikes how cool is that.... :D mind u these photos are about 2 months old now, will get some better photos of him :D

That's so cool! And what a beautiful deep shape he has going. Strange to see koko with a small fish- !!I'm so used to seeing how enormous they get in your care :D

• Admin

I couldn't believe I got him for only $5.00, all the other moors in there were not as good looking as him.

Well most of the time I buy my goldfish in medium size, but I do have now 3 babies in the 80g tank, so its alittle strange for me since the girls are so big....but they all get along just fine, Well Mongo for some reason is very shy to the girls I think its cause he was the biggest in his tank for years then mixed with the big girls and doesn't know what to do w him self :lol

I get some better photos of this cutie, he is just the sweetest fish and always happy :D

• Admin
Are the new pictures ready yet? :D

No sorry hun, i been suffering a migraine for 4 days now, so as soon as it goes away i will get some more pics of Tango :D

Lovely fish Koko! :D -S'funny, "Mongo is just pawn in 'game of life' " :rofl -yaknow, Gene was kinda named after Gene Wilder, 'the Waco kid' from Blazing Saddles, I went through a BIG Mel Brookes phase when I was pregnant. I just LOVE Blazing Saddles, it's my all-time favourite movie :D

Hope you're feeling better :unsure:

aww he is beautiful, lol I never have a moore before...my family scare of them.....scare of their eyes fall off but the enxt time i upgrade my tank lol i'm getting a moore and an oranda..(never keep an oranda either)

Archived