Jasmine And Keitaro

jamisskat

twins! except the Jasmine is a tad bigger, they are both too cute

Keitaro has such a short round tummy, his head is bigger than it! :D

lol yeah, his head is large..he's got nice wen growth showing Iv'e noticed in these past few weeks he's grown in length and chubbed up nicely..He's still young Im sure his body will catch up..lol they both push each other around,, Keitaro pushes her than Jasmine pushes him..she's much bigger but Keitaro has a bigger mouth actually..lol

aww such playful little oranda, hahaha I love his round short tiny body! it's adorable! lol I love oranda, i wish i have some, lol oh well i know i'm just gonna get more aquarium later maybe i will get an oranda lol. You know when start fish hobby. You just cant stop upgrading aquarium..almost as if ...an addiction lol

I wonder why orandas r always so tame? Jackie and Zap both love nipping at my finger when I stick it in the water lol, I've held Zap quite a bit and I think she noticed that Im not going to hurt her, Jackie has pretty much always liked my hand in her tank lol

I wonder why orandas r always so tame? Jackie and Zap both love nipping at my finger when I stick it in the water lol, I've held Zap quite a bit and I think she noticed that Im not going to hurt her, Jackie has pretty much always liked my hand in her tank lol

I would also add when i had little o he would be the only one to try new foods...

i guess they are the smartest of the goldfish..

Ive owned all kinds of goldies.. And I love them all.. I pick Orandas because they are very smart and seem to be very affectinate..Ive had other types of goldies who seemed scared all the time or very shy never hand fed..But all my Orandas have never had any problem eating or resting in my hands..Im sure other members here have those type of fish and there not Orandas.. I believe in giving my fish attention playing in the tank with them and in the end im rewarded with tons of nibbles and very outgoing behaviour..Fish are alot smarter than we know Im sure.. And I bet a happy fish is one who recieves this from their owner.. My experience with Orandas have been nothing but good..I think they have a wonderful depostion.. Ive always noticed in LFS that a tank of Orandas seem full of personality..and the tank is always alive..Peachy proved to me that this species of GF isnt only smart but affectinate also.. Ive gave my heart to Jasmine and my others but Jasmine and I have a huge bond.. I know she enjoys my company.. But like I said im sure their are others here who have fish other than Orandas that display this..Ive just kept Orandas so long and studied them that I have tons of respect for them and seen how wonderful they are...

Archived