Tsumi-e Is Home!

magscat3161

What a cutie!..Is he a short tail RYU?

Yup sure is! I'm not real sure about the coloring though. He has a black stripe on his tail and one eye is darker in color than the other. He came from a whole tank full of calico short tails but they were all very typically marked calicos. Does he still count as a cally? I've seen some red and white fish with one or two black marks labeled just as red&whts so I dunno any more LOL

Tsumi-e is a style of Japanese painting. I named him/her this because I think she looks like a work of art! lol

Oh ok. So the kanji "e"(pronounced eh) is the one for picture. It is very common in Japan to name a girl with "e" in it so Tsumi-e sounds very much like a Japanese girl's name. It would be very fitting if the fish is a female.....if not, well no big deal, lol. :D

What a cutie!..Is he a short tail RYU?

Yup sure is! I'm not real sure about the coloring though. He has a black stripe on his tail and one eye is darker in color than the other. He came from a whole tank full of calico short tails but they were all very typically marked calicos. Does he still count as a cally? I've seen some red and white fish with one or two black marks labeled just as red&whts so I dunno any more LOL

Maybe possiable that he gets more calico color to him as he ages :heart

Archived