Sick Fishy

Fish_Fanatic

Yesterday i brought home a little ryukin (did i spell that right??) from work because he was looking a little stressed out and was starting to just float around the top of the tank. He was alright when i put him in my other tank. He was swimming around a bit and looked pretty happy. This morning i woke up and checked on him... he was stuck in one of my plants sideways. I helped him out of there and he floated to the top barely breathing on his side. he isnt swimming or moving much at all. i also noticed on one side of his face, it looks like there is a whole bunch of broken blood vessels or something... all red and kinda blotchy.... does anyone know whats wrong??? what can i do to try to rescue him????

Sorry for your loss :( All advice I can give is if the plant is a plastic one remove it to prevent this happening to another fish. As plastic plants can cause damage to fish I did away with all mine after my moor kept getting his tail damaged. I now only use silk plants which I check for any sharp parts.

Again am sorry for your loss and hope you feel better soon :hug

:rip: little Ryukin :cry1

Archived