Look At Keitaro!

jamisskat

Thankyou!..He's very sweet and very curious also.. he follows the gravel vac around and since he's still tiny Im very careful with cleaning the tank.. he's been with me since December 15th..So far, no ich or signs of illness :)

That is one stunning fish! I love the bright colour and his body shape is so cute.

I was going to ask the same question about your nails.... :rofl ....I have fake ones at the moment but will be going natural again once they grow out or fall off

That is one stunning fish! I love the bright colour and his body shape is so cute.

I was going to ask the same question about your nails.... :rofl ....I have fake ones at the moment but will be going natural again once they grow out or fall off

Thankyou.. right now he's enjoying some peas.. I use to have fake nails but got tired of going back for fills and repairs..lol.. my nails right now are really long I will be trimming them tonight prolly.. Im careful in the tank with them fish are always swimming near my hands..dont want to poke them by accident..

Archived