Fish

Guest Halloween

Guest Halloween

Mvc-117s-1.jpg

Reilly. He has another growth started on his side, you can see it with the light reflecting off it..

Mvc-116s-1.jpg

A very ominous and imposing looking Annie. King Annie. Yes, Annie is a boy.

Mvc-112s-2.jpg

Little Colin. Always has breeding stars, he's such a horn.

Mvc-105s-1.jpg

Annie was so tiny when I got him!!! He's grown an alarming amount in... Jeez, it'll be 2 years next may or so... Man. He must be a good 6 or 7 inches now.

Mvc-104s-2.jpg

Prince Clarice, or "Buddy" as my dad calls him. Yes, Clairy is also a boy. Annie is longer and wider yet Claire's head wider than Annie's. Strange.

I love your blue orandas, i want my Tiny Tim to grow up and look like yours!! they have the cutest faces, big and bubbly! I love their long flowing tails too. I hope your Reilly gets better soon.

Guest Halloween

I would LOVE for Annie to breed. But it seems my larger fish have to interest. All my little fish that under 3 inches are the ones to get the breeding stars. My only other confirmed male had breeding stars when I bought him I haven't seen any more since... And that was over a year ago. Maybe I'll try to trigger it this spring. Haha, I have 32 goldfish as it is though and there isn't a tank or bucket that isn't being used at this point!!! I wouldn't want to have 10 more babies to deal with. I don't know, I'm looking for homes for around 10 of the fish so then I may have more room to breed them.

beautiful orandas i love the blue one he seems more silvery blue my blue oranda is more bronze deep blue. it is interesting how there is a variation on the same colour patterns lol

Guest Halloween
I want my Tiny Tim to grow up and look like yours!!

Well all I can say is never give up on him!!!! Make him believe he can do it!!!!!!! When I got Annie he was very similar in size to Ping, who is stunted I think. Here's pic of when they lived togeather;

PingandAnnie.gif

And here's a pic of them taken oh, I'd say 5 months ago.

Mvc-200s.jpg

Edit:

When I see this pic I often wonder if they remember living togeather. LOL

Archived