I Didn't Pass The Assesment Centre

claire_uk

I attended an assesment centre for a fashion company last week and have just received an email stating that I was not successful. I am disappointed, I enjoyed the day, it was very informal. I think I know where it went wrong, during a group exercise someone took over and we didnt answer the question properly. Im not put off, I will be ringing for feedback in january. I have now made a list of graduate recrutiment vacancies and am busy filling in 5 forms!!! lol. I have a couple of ongoing ones. So hopefully something is out there for me. Fingers crossed something comes up soon.

Sorry to hear you never got it but you did your best no one could do anymore than that. Am sure you will get a job you will enjoy soon :)

Thanks guys. Im not giving up. Its just getting annoying now, I havent worked since July. I have applied to 3 more tonight, and a long list to go!

Claire,

Everyone is right, something will come along that is just right for you. Until the last job I had, I had not worked in 7 years as I stayed at home with my son, who has autism. I figured it would take forever to find a job after being out of work for 7 years. However, I didn't give up and I did find a job that was great. I will be facing the same thing after my daughter starts Pre-K next year. Something will come along, Hon. Like Daniel said, hang in there!!!! :bighug

Thanks. Yer, Im running out of things to do during the day and I have a holiday booked for next year that my dad has paid for for my grad. present. Think I will be going round all the local shops after xmas. Im sure some where there will be something.

Just found out one of the other girls got through. :( Shes still at uni too, she will start her new job as soon as she finishes uni, doesnt have to worry! O well.

Claire, they dont know what they are missing. Don't let it dampen your spirit.

But someone will recognise your qualities soon. You are young, you have plenty of chances yet :)

Archived