What Are You Getting For Christmas?

emmaandkat

My mum is paying for me to have my nails done tomo, make me feel better! some clothes and token gifts. My dad is getting my a new 'pocket' camera! lol. Expect lots of pics coming up in the new year!

A new job would be nice!

Guest Halloween

I want a Wii but they are basically impossible to find aroound here. I get a Holiday Barbie every year, I know I'm getting a prepaid cell phone, and I know I'm getting flannel bed sheets (red). Something under the tree shaped like a dvd but I didn't ask for any movies and my parents arn't the type of people to just buy a dvd they'd think I'd like so who knows. haha. I also know that I'm allowed to trade my 30 gallon tank for a 55 gallon. They just told me I could do that. But what I want is a water pump so I can do easier water changes. And gift cards to help fund a Rena Filstar XP4!!!!! Then I can move my XP3 onto the 55 gallon which I will getting sometime in the future!!!!! I pretty much have Christmas all figured out. There are like, 2 things I haven't figured out yet. I'm an excellent present guesser!

I'm asking for a double tube strip light for my 90g aquarium. Some CDs and clothes. A uromastyx book. :)

We have a Wii too! The best game in our opinion has been Raving Rabbids! :)

Raving Rabbids rocks I kill myself laughing I have it on the PS2

For xmas I would like a peaceful time. I dont mind what I get as its always the thought that counts :)

I suck at christmas shopping! Why can't we just enjoy a lovely lunch together and explode with the chocolate!?

I still have to buy my sister a present, what do you buy for the person who already has everything? and a bedroom full of stuff she doesn't use/need?

My parents are getting a tablecloth and a brisbane lions bar towel :P My gifts are so inspiring! haha

Myself, I really don't care! I'm sure my parents and my sister will buy me something expensive (to add to the guilt of my crappy presents). But if I end up with a box of chocolates I'll be happy!

okay don't call me stuck up but i know what i am getting

nintendo wii

play station 3

12 ds games

2 wii games

2 ps3 games

python (yay water change will be a breeze)

aqua one cf-1200

camera tripod

a new tank it is about 40gals i think for the axolotls

assorted dvd's

I want:

my car loan paid off

to own the New Port Aquarium (Or any HUGE place like that!)

a kajillion dollars

to never have to work again

to be able to adopt all shelter animals and have plenty of food, warmth and fun stuff for them (and each animal gets their own room!)

for someone to pay for my wedding lol

... I can't think of anything else LOL

This year almost all are books I have wanted. Several fish related.

I just want my hubby and son to get along and not have any fights over Christmas.

I already know what I'm getting, my parents are paying for a trip to Vietnam, and yesterday they bought me a guinea pig I'd had my eye on for ages but didn't have the money for, I'm mad on guinea pigs and Simon is just the sweetest pig.

LOl oh and I'll get money from the rels but thats it.

My bf and I exhanged presents last night. He gave me a 'gorilla' tripod for my camera!! It has flexible legs so you can wrap it around tree branches and everything. I'm so excited, I'm going for a big winter hike today just to take pics :)

Thats what I need for my camera, a tripod! Might ask my dad, he is still looking for ideas fo what to get me!!

okay don't call me stuck up but i know what i am getting

nintendo wii

play station 3

12 ds games

2 wii games

2 ps3 games

python (yay water change will be a breeze)

aqua one cf-1200

camera tripod

a new tank it is about 40gals i think for the axolotls

assorted dvd's

wow thats alot of stuff! We have a wii too, they're awesome! I also wanted a snowboard but my mom said they're too expensive, especially if she's already getting me a big tank (hopefully!!!) and I wanted the filters for my b-day.

I already got my gift: I managed to scrounge up enough money to get my kids some gifts from Santa. My kids having Christmas IS my gift.

I try to teach my kids that Christmas is not about how many gifts you get, but about being with family and friends, making memories that last a lot longer than toys and games, and helping others that are less fortunate than we are (although we are on that 'less fortunate' list ourselves right now).

However, if I were to get what I want, it would be a Tassimo Hot Beverage Dispenser with some disks to go with it. Been wanting one for three years now. I may get one someday. :)

YAY! I got new Paint Brushes and some Turpentine!

My Grandmothers gave me cash so Today Im buying some Oil Paints! W00t!!!!!!!

So Raving Rabbids is a good game for the Wii??? Ive seen the commercials, I think I will rent that and play it then If I like I will buy it!

:D

I dunno what i am getting but I will do an "investagation" I need:

1) a scalpole

2) tape

What i do with these items:

1) carefully cut a hole on the back of back of the raping paper.

2)view all I can.

3) try to see what the preasant is.

4) tape wraping paper back.

this always works

NOTE: only do this to your preasants so no one notices the "odd wraping"

Archived