Tust Been Given Some Albino Cories

nabki

ive read the article on it, and ive seen the opinions on it, and decided against it. just when i gave my guppies away, im given 3 albino cories to look after. i cant give them away, and i dont know what to do with them, so theyer in with the goldies and dojos. theyer too big for the goldies to swallow, and the cories seem to like swimming with them. for the first time, the dojo loaches seem afraid of a new fish in the tank. the bristlenose pleco seems to be ignoring them, althou that wont work for long, seeing how they swim. should i try and relocate them, or should i keep them? thanks for any help :)

Right now I have a 2 1/2 in. common gf in my 20 gal with a bronze cory, a platy and a female betta. I had not planned to do this but certain fish were not getting along with each other so I've been rearranging lately. Anyway, this grouping is doing well so far--they all ignore each other! The gf does not pick on the cory at all but then he's only about an inch bigger. I don't know anything about loaches or plecs. Could you get just a little 5 gal tank to keep the cories in separately--or maybe a big plastic bin like a rubbermaid storage container to house them for awhile?

The goldfish, bn pleco, and dojo loaches should all do fine together. The dojos and the pleco should also do fine with the corys. Besides temp preferences, the problem with keeping cory cats with goldies is the goldies might try to eat them. If the goldfish thinks that there is any way possible to fit something in its mouth they tend to try it. How big are your goldfish in that tank?

If at all possible I would look for something to house the corys in. What type of container are you talking about that they keep escaping from?