Sign in to follow this  
Trinket

My 8 Month Fry And 6 Month Fry

Here's some update pics. Stranger is getting really pretty and orange. She started out completely white, then yellow and white. She was a surprise fishie with her long single tail and all the others double tail in that batch. Heres pics taken today:

P1020808.jpg

P1020821.jpg

P1020823.jpg

And some of the others. 3 dont have names yet, I'd love some ideas:

Greeny oneP1020826.jpg

satin look (bigger) moor one

P1020819.jpg

little Ella whose fins were completely eaten by Nipper (now removed to another tank)

P1020815.jpg

Group shotsP1020817.jpg

P1020831.jpg

All 5

P1020830.jpg

They look so good!

Can't believe how different they are!

Love Stranger! :heart

:heart They are so beautiful and growing like weeds!

:heart Could Stranger get any cuter???!!! I don't think its possible but I'm it'll happen. What a little sweetie, I the expressions. They are HUGE! Which means one thing, you are doing a great job. They are all very cute!

they're all so cute! That one moor (satin I think)looks alot like my little Shadow :)

Edited by Shamu23

Thanks guys for the nice comments. They are my pride and joy can't you tell :rolleyes: I agree Stranger has that irresistible expression going, shes a very gentle fish too-Ella follows her long tail around the tank like its her Mother. Greeny and the 2 little moors still needs naming if anyone has suggestions?

I like Grover, but for the greeny one :) It suits his personality more. I dont think any of these fast movers could be called Dozers...well, bull-dozers maybe :rolleyes: I'll name the greeny one Grover then -thanks fishcrazy!

I like Grover, but for the greeny one :) It suits his personality more. I dont think any of these fast movers could be called Dozers...well, bull-dozers maybe :rolleyes: I'll name the greeny one Grover then -thanks fishcrazy!

your welcome

grover is a last name of a us president...we are learning about the prisendents during he 19th centery and that had som funny nmaes and Grover was one of them

thanks for the photos. they look so nice :)

I love Greeny's ginormous belly. Hehe. Stranger is beautiful :)