Sign in to follow this  
nickie73

Love The New Look!

yeah isnt it just so pretty. when i got on this morning i didnt no wat the heck happened, its really nice and colourful.it sorta jumps up at ya lol

Loving it! Got quite a shock when I got here this afternoon - I always have to double check if I am in the right place when Koko designs something new. :thumbs: Is it just me, or does the color make me want to eat pumpkin pie? I don't know, I get hungry all of a sudden. :feedme

Very nice!! Festive &.................pumpkin pie-like YUMMY!!!!

Yeah I was like what the heck when I logged in! I had to double check.. then my eyes went all bonkers! I think I may need glasses.. I dunno.. Im getting use to it though.. colors are nice.. :exactly

To be honest, I think the new color scheme leaves something to be desired... namely visibility. Blue lettering (for example, within the 1/2 inch wide bar just below the masthead) placed on top of the brownish color is a bit difficult (for me) to read, as is the black lettering placed on that sort of khaki color.

Oliver

when i logged in then i thought i clicked on the wrong site lol very festive

To be honest, I think the new color scheme leaves something to be desired... namely visibility. Blue lettering (for example, within the 1/2 inch wide bar just below the masthead) placed on top of the brownish color is a bit difficult (for me) to read, as is the black lettering placed on that sort of khaki color.

Oliver

It's pretty but challenging for older eyes to see easily. Do the links disappear when you put your cursor over them or am I having a serious senior moment?

Carli

It's pretty but challenging for older eyes to see easily.

It's definitely 'Fall-ish' and I love these colors on my table for T-day, but it's really hard on these old eyes of mine.

Lisa

looks awesome! Is it supposed to be a thanksgiving theme? We already had that quite a while ago :bingo: or maybe it's just a fall theme?

Edited by Shamu23