Wat To Do With Mummy Fishes

flowerstalk

ok i stuck. theres two pond fishies that im pretty sure are pregnant, the trouble is ive read on the threads that the male chases them around till they drop eggs. soo my q is how do i separate them so that the other fish dont eat them. and do i put a few in another tank and hope theres a male in there to chase them around or wat the heck do i do. or do i just leave them in the pond and hope some survive,whoo a lot of q hey,ya prob thinking, sorry

Hey lee!.. Is there anyway you can drop some spawning mops in? Once you get eggs on them you can take the mops out and place in heated containers.. I prolly wouldnt remove anyfish.. you can make your own mops using yarn.. my hubby made mine they look very cool heres a pic..

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x38/jewels07_03/mop1.jpg

i put in some wool (yarn)and c how that goes.now im really concerned bout wat to do with the babies. ive got a tank from the plp that i clean for.but cant pick it up for 2 weeks yesterday. oh god i didnt realise all this care was needed for fishies till we found this forum. i think i will be in a bit of trouble wen they hatch lol or spawn wat ever they do lol but i will work it out ihope.