Why Aint I That Talented?

Shamu23

My little brother saw the pic of the week winner and asked how come I never win the contest, and I told him cause I cant take good enough pics, so he said he'll go take pics of my fishies, and they turned out so much better than mine! He got the cute pic of Jackie looking at the camera mouth wide open! I've been trying for ages to get that shot!!!! Im paying him a quarter to let me upload the pics, I'll show ya'll later. I cant believe he can take better pics than me!! Someone have tips for me? He's teasing me the whole time, he calls himself the master of taking pictures and stuff like that :glare:

ha, nevermind, he never got that pic of Jackie afterall :P , but h did get a really good one of her looking in the camera, I havent got a pic like that either, he's laughing at my pictures!!! Help me!!!

If your regular digital camera has video capture, or you have a digital video recorder, you can shoot a few minutes of video, upload it into your computer, and take screenshots or stills from the video.

I cant remember if I ever one or not....I dont think I did. But I know everytime I entered a photo, it took me like 150 tries just to get a decent one. lol. My computer is FULL of goldfish photos. Probably why its running so slow. :/

I cant remember if I ever one or not....I dont think I did. But I know everytime I entered a photo, it took me like 150 tries just to get a decent one. lol. My computer is FULL of goldfish photos. Probably why its running so slow. :/

lol.. yours too eh?.. I have 1,200 pics and half are goldies!

Edited by jewels

lol.. yours too eh?.. I have 1,200 pics and half are goldies!

beat ya i have 2500 fish photos on my computer and then including all the other photos i have 2,001570 photos

Edited by dan in aus

My boyfriend takes the pictures. He's way better at it, then I am. I'ts a nice prove thought that goldfish can hear well . They don't mind the flash at all, but wen your adjusting the zoomlens (witch makes a zzzz-sound), all the goldfishes are very fast to get away from it. :exactly

I've taken some pictures of Godzilla, my sarassa comet. It is the first time ever that I've made such nice pictures. This means that I don't have any pictures with only half a fish this time :rofl . Apparantly practise does help :D

well it all depends on your camera actually !! you need a camera that can take fast shots .. cameras that have high iso...

when you take picture u wanna turn off the filter and air because moving water will blurr ur image ... having a still hands is always important ....

i would usually turn off the flash ..even tho they can capture the fish really crisp but the colour won't look good and will stunn ur gf...

you should turn on the foucs option for close up detail ..which is the flower symbol....

it allows u to take more of a detailed picture ...

hold the take picture button ... press half way ..your digital camera should focus then wait till your gf gets a good look on the camera then press on it ... and see if u can get a good capture .. sometimes you take 10 and only 1 is good !! so keep trying and gd luck !!