Sign in to follow this  
jamisskat

Ok Guys Im Ready..

OK the tank that Peachy lost her life in has been cleaned and all biomedia was washed and set back up... Ive been testing water and I have only Nitrates.. 0 everything eles... This tank is supposed to be for My new Panda when he's out of QT... it seems my tanks cycle very fast with this bacteria I have..I use it everyday for 2 weeks... also I kept the temp up to 80.. I did a big 50% water change and parms are looking great!.. now, forgive me please but IM putting my Danios in there right now.. I refuse to put any Oranda in just yet.. :unsure: Please pray as I really need you guys right now! Im pretty sure I got any toxins out of the tank.. I hope.. :unsure:

Good luck, Hon! I hope all goes well for you!

oh my that cat as ur pic is flipping adorable! Thankyou.. And now im $%#@ I cant find my net!!.. LOL those danios are hard to catch with hands.. and Jasmine will get in my way! LOL

Thanks! This is one of KoKo's avitars. I couldn't load any of my others up, so I found this one. I love cats! LOL

I hope you find your net soon! LOL! By the way, is your koi still in the tank with Jasmine?

Thanks! This is one of KoKo's avitars. I couldn't load any of my others up, so I found this one. I love cats! LOL

I hope you find your net soon! LOL! By the way, is your koi still in the tank with Jasmine?

nope he's out.. I took him out a few weeks ago.. hes in my 125pond... and very happy..lol

BTW.. still cant find that darn net!!.. I called a friend who has fish shes going to call me when she gets home so i can get one from her...

Just remember to desinfect that net - never know what "travels" with it.... :)

Just remember to desinfect that net - never know what "travels" with it.... :)

Thankyou.. yes I did..And the danios arent the smartest of fish.. (LOL).. they swam right into the net! :rofl anyways, the Pandas new home will be ready for him on the 30th this month.. thats when I take him out of QT.... I feel bad using those danios as starter or testers but Ive got to protect my babies! :)

I hope that the tank is safe now! Im sure the little fishie will love it!

lets hope they all make it

lets hope they all make it

I think 2 weeks will be ok for seeing if the toxins have indeed been removed.. Im pretty sure they have.. the water parms in this tank are reading the same as the other except the nitrates are a tad bit lower in the barebottom.. just by .5 though..