Sign in to follow this  
koikitten

I'd Like To Introduce You To My New Pair Of Goldies...

Today, I went to a large chain store that sells fish, and found these two little guys. They're about an inch and a half to two inches, not counting their tails. The calico telescope has a little bit of a bent tail fin, but is otherwise in good shape. What's more, the person who netted the goldfish actually knew that they aren't supposed to live in bowls! :exactly

PB142135.jpg

I haven't named them yet, as I'm waiting until Saturday to name them. (If they're both alive Saturday...)

The black moor is a rich black velvet, with a tiny bit of silver underneath his/her eyes. The telescope is primarily white, but has a bit of blue/gray mixed in with his/her finnage. I don't think their current colours are that stable, but I'm looking forward to watching these two grow. I'm also considering adding a third into the mix that is a red/orange, but I'm going to take it slow and just see how these two do first. :newfish

is it just them 2 ? i bet they are going to love all that space :)

Edited by Fishcrazy

congrats, they're cute! Do u have a side view pic? Id love to see their colors on their whole body!

is it just them 2 ? i bet they are going to love all that space :)

Yes, they're the only two in there. :)

I'll take a side view of them once they settle down. :D

Wow they are cute.

I wish I could find a place around that had more than fantails and black moors.

I don't have room for anymore, but it would be nice to look at them in envy.

Well, both have survived so far. Neither one seems to be doing just beautifully quite yet, but they are getting there. :fishtank

Here are the side views of the two of them...

And their new names, as well!

Here is Yin, the black moor. The flash caused his/her colour to look more coppery than it actually is.

yin.jpg

Here is Yang, the telescope goldfish. I chose to take the photo on this side so his/her bent tailfin would be a little bit less noticeable. (It's on the other side, and you can see it a little bit in this photo. I still think he/she is beautiful and unique.)

yang.jpg

Please excuse the watermarks on both photos, it's not that I don't trust you guys, it's that I've been showing this on other sites as well and don't want anyone to claim the photos as their own.

They are both beautiful, nothing like cute Moors and Telescopes. Congrats and Thanks for sharing. :yeah: