Went To Petsmart

so a week ago i went to vvvv to buy two commons but then i seen a zebra dino, they said my goldfish would eat it bu they all live happy together so today i went and bought a xl leopared danio and a Blue finned Danio and caught some plants very cheap. is there really a problem with my danio and goldfish

I have always kept zebra daninos with goldfish and find it is the opposite way around. If anything the daninos chase and nip the fins of the goldfish, especially the larger ones.

Even though daninos are small fish I find it advisable to keep in a tank at least 2 foot long because they are such active, fast fish they need the space to zoom around.

Perhaps the goldfish are chasing the daninos because the tank is too small?

Daninos are actually cold water fish like goldfish, or to be more precise temperate zone fish, they can live comfortably in tanks without heating kept at room temperature but cannot stand the extremities of cold like winter outdoors. They are very adaptable and can also live comfortably in tropical temperatures but this is not there natural condition anymore than it is for goldfish.