Putting My "a" List Online.

magscat3161

As long as no one might object I'd like to open up my adoption list to you guys. All of the fish I put on the "A" list have been with me one month or more. None are adopted out unless I'm sure they don't have any health problems. I would require that any Koko's members who wanted to adopt any of my fish have to be full members. I'd also want to know what size tank, how much filtration, and how many fish are in the new home the fish is going to. I would really like for some Koko's members to have some of my fish because I know I'd not have to worry so much about them once they go. What do y'all think?

AWESOME idea!!! I would LOVE to adopt one of your fish!!! Well, as soon as I get another tank! I would also love to see all the fish you have, too! I plan on getting another tank right after, or before, Christmas, for Jaws, and I would love a tank-mate for Hammy!!!!

This would be a good thing for the "Classifieds" . You do not have to ask for money to advertise in the Classified here on Koko's - only have enough posts.....

:)

So is there an adoption fee or would I just need to pay shipping? Do you know how much it would cost you to ship a fish to Fenton, MI? When I get my new tank and get it set up and cycled, I might just adopt a few. :) I'll have room for about 8-10 but probably won't get that much at one time. lol

Edited by ConverseWithMyConverse