Update On Kaida

IMG_0968_3.jpg

Kaida has decided that he wants to act normal again. :glare: I turned his light on this morning and he's was breezing around his tank like nothing was ever out of order. I've been checking on him several times today and he's always been up and about. The little jerk! I was in tears thinking I was really gonna loose him this time. I really am gonna start pulling hair out lol!

I really am gonna start pulling hair out lol!

Oh nooo Olivia, don't do that! I am obsessed with other people's hair (because I lost mine years ago!! :( ). I am glad Kaida is doing well, he's a lovely looking fish!

I really am gonna start pulling hair out lol!

Oh nooo Olivia, don't do that! I am obsessed with other people's hair (because I lost mine years ago!! :( ). I am glad Kaida is doing well, he's a lovely looking fish!

As thick as my hair is it could stand to be thinned out a bit. LOL

Ok, now I'm jealous Olivia!! I started loosing my hair at an early age so I never allowed the barber to start doing the comb over trick!! My Dad used to do that and it absolutely creeped me out! In high school, when I was actually a bit vain, I did a lot different stuff with my hair. My son left his hair grow long this past summer. I was sad when he decided to cut it. Peer pressure I guess. Sorry to go off the posted subject. Any updates on Kaida?

Ok, now I'm jealous Olivia!! I started loosing my hair at an early age so I never allowed the barber to start doing the comb over trick!! My Dad used to do that and it absolutely creeped me out! In high school, when I was actually a bit vain, I did a lot different stuff with my hair. My son left his hair grow long this past summer. I was sad when he decided to cut it. Peer pressure I guess. Sorry to go off the posted subject. Any updates on Kaida?

I have a thing for bald men. I think their hot! My daughter's father shaved his head and that just did it for me. I know...I'm weird.

I have a thing for bald men. I think their hot! My daughter's father shaved his head and that just did it for me. I know...I'm weird.

Not that weird. My sister won't date a guy unless his head is shaven, she doesn't like men with hair. I, on the other hand, like shaggy heads of hair. lol

Is Kaida still doing ok?

You're not weird. My hubby shaves his bald, and he IS HOTT! :yeah: (check him out: www.benny-s.com)

We should start a bald head thread, :rofl

You're not weird. My hubby shaves his bald, and he IS HOTT! :yeah: (check him out: www.benny-s.com)

We should start a bald head thread, :rofl

Yeah, he is a good looking man.

I'm afraid I would be unqualified to participate in a bald head thread. :unsure:

somtimes my fish do that. they act all withdralled I start freaking out and panicing. once i get a grip on myself i try feeding them . they go up to feed and then after they are done they act normal like nothing happend. what jerks.

You're not weird. My hubby shaves his bald, and he IS HOTT! :yeah: (check him out: www.benny-s.com) We should start a bald head thread, :rofl

Wow Lolafish, Benny S. is your husband? The dark skinned guys look cool with bald heads. I am too white and look like a golf ball!! :rofl

I just keep my hair (whats left) very short. I was working a bit on my tan during our two month summer we have up here!

My husband's a dork and he looks like one! I still love him to pieces though!

Even dorks need lovin'. :rofl I'm sure he doesn't look like a dork though. ;) Some dorks would be considered HOTT though, don't you think? For example, I love a man in glasses.

How did Kaida's condition thread turn into a Hot Bald Man thread???? :rofl

There was a time when Yul Brynner was the only hot bald man but he was pretty much the exception to the rule.

Then came the great MJ and he made it cool to be bald. :)

Some guys definitely look great with a shaved head, like Lola's hubby.

One thing about me, I got a ton of hair. I will never go bald. Good thing too as I don't think I would look good bald. :D

He's the guy that starred in The King & I. He is well before your time(he's actually well before my time too). Woman adored him and his shaved head. He was the only guy that was considered attractive back then who was completely bald. He was certainly the exception to the rule. It was many decades later that Michael Jordan made the shaved head cool and attractive.

Who's Yul brynner?

In addition to playing the King in both the stage and film versions of the King & I, he also was the lead in the movie "The Manificent Seven,: and played a lead role in "Anastasia" (if I remember the title correctly.

The man had a walk/stride like a panther.... no other actor in Hollywood could move across the scene as he did .

Oliver