Could My Fish Be Full Of Eggs!?

emilydelong

Ok. I've had "Jacques" for about a year and I think I need to change his name to "Jackie" because I think he may be a she. I don't know for sure how to tell the gender of my fish but I have noticed that Jacques is a bit chubby. I have 2 other fish with her but I don't know their genders either. Does anyone know a good way to tell the gender of a fish besides breeding stars? If Jacques is full of eggs and I don't have any males, will she/he just spew them out or will they stay in her?? I'm confused.

After reading Mads thread about how to tell the gender of goldfish I have come to the conclusion that Jacques and Moustachio are both girls and need new names. I don't know what my little oranda (Ozzy) is yet.

After reading Mads thread about how to tell the gender of goldfish I have come to the conclusion that Jacques and Moustachio are both girls and need new names. I don't know what my little oranda (Ozzy) is yet.

You better change Moustachio's name real quick. That is not a very flattering name for a lady! :D

I have had many to "Sex" .. But in the case of Thurston and Lovie unless they are gay and mimmicking spawning like crazy - there is no doubt - besides - she is much dainter than Thurston - never picking at plants - finishing her meal under the shade of a plant -unlike Thurston - who is like an untrained trucker in a China Store. He can spit as far as a trucker eith a tobacco spit - tune - only seems to have better aim when he wants to hit us.... no - I do not feed him chewing tobacco.....although......

post-10480-1194473221_thumb.jpg

You better change Moustachio's name real quick. That is not a very flattering name for a lady! :D

I changed Jacques' name to Jacqueline and Moustachio's name to Delilah.

Archived