Sign in to follow this  
koikitten

Siamese Doll Goldfish?

I've been looking at a few photos of Siamese Doll Goldfish, and reading some of the posts here on Koko's about them, but not finding a lot of information on them. :krazy:

I realize that they don't live very long, but that is okay. They're just really unique to me. I've seen a few leucistics and albinos, but mostly coloured varieties. I also can't seem to find any suppliers that will sell individual fish, just fish in bulk.

I am interested in finding out more about the goldfish themselves, and any suppliers that you are aware of.

Thanks in advance! :D

As I understand it, a Siamese Doll is a red-eyed, true albino telescope fish that is purported to stay on the smaller side.......

Is that correct?

I was given a "Siamese Doll" in December 2003. Here are some pictures of Lil' Moby. "She" did not stay particularly "small", but died young of egg impaction in 2006. Mine came from a local breeder.....

post-27-1194185991_thumb.jpg

post-27-1194186074_thumb.jpg

post-27-1194186129_thumb.jpg

she's gorgeous! Sorry she passed away :cry1

Thanks for the information. Daryl, I've seen both the albino type, and a black variety of these fish, and yours looks like what I was talking about.

I've spoken to my LFS, and there's not even a lot of Siamese/Chinese Dolls that they can order. :(