Long White Poop

sle586

Hi, I'm new to this site and I was wondering what i can do for my 2 fish black moor and r/w oranda that has bacterial poops. I've already fast them for 3 day and feed them peas for 3 days. I got medi-gold on the way but was wondering if there was anything else I can do til it gets here.

I've already add some salt when I noticed the problem. What well happen if the bacterial problem is not taken care of.

If it's bad enough it could kill the fish, but either way the fish is most likely stressed and it needs to be taken care of because at the moment it could get ich.

How long have you had these fish?What are their normal feeding habits-once a day,twice a day?What do you normally feed them?

Are they showing any other signs of problems-redness on belly or fins,frayed fins,gasping at top,etc?

• Test Results for the Following:Ammonia Level? 0Nitrite Level? 0Nitrate level? 8Ph Level, (If possible,KH and GH and chloramines)? 7.6Ph Level out of the Tap? 7.6
  • Tank size (How many Gals) and How long has it been running? 75 2 months
  • What is the name and size of the filter/s? emporror 400 x2
  • How often do you change the water and how much? once a week 30%

How many fish in the tank and their size? 7 all less than 2 inch<LI>What kind of water additives or conditioners? top fin water condistioner<LI>Any medications added to the tank? no<LI>Add any new fish to the tank? no<LI>What do you feed your fish? pro-gold peas bloodworm lettace<LI>Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt", bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? no<LI>Any unusual behavior like stayingat the bottom, not eating, ect..? no all are fineoops sorry about last post didnt mean it to be messy.

No problems. It looks fine.

Just wondering Sle, if there is a disease history here? Usually meds are not recommended for an occasional different looking poo. It does seem odd that you fed peas and the poop is white though. Any more info on the fishes general health and history would be useful :)