New Fish

I got this one not long after the other one, there is a scary story that goes with this one, i was at the fish store and i found him, I ask the employee to help me put him in the bag for me, He took forever then when he was taking him out of the tank, the fish got stuck, the fin or something was stuck and the fish was hitting against the fram of the net to make it go free i was freak out so badly, it was hurting itself, he use his hand and pull it out......it was stressed out alot and it was hurt also, the body was damage but i buy him anyway...it's currently being quarantine and treating its damage,he will be going outside....not any tiem soon, it's getting much better now, it's scare of me now..

dsc00138gp9.png

kw21c.png

wow, very cool sarasa, he's going to be a beauty! i hope he didnt get hurt too bad in the trauma, goodluck with his healing :)

btw, you mentioned that he is going to be outside, does that mean his going to be in a pond? that'll be awesome and i would love to see pics! :please you know, after he's good to go and finished his quarentine time first :)

Edited by love-rabbit-fish

Thanks all! yeah it will goes into the pond but i have to fully treat or cure him then have to wait for him just to grow a bit then he is ready,

Lol I have to buy him because he got hurt because I ask the emplyee to put him in the bag so i tkae responsibilty lol ^___^ but it's getting much better, he move aorund much mroe now and I can see the damage is slowly going away

That is the sweetest fish! Really pretty :heart . Must be nervous after his ordeal but I'm sure he'll get friendly again as he mends. He looks skinny too, the pond will be perfect for him all those extra snacks that fly onto the surface and the plants in there :)

Thanks Trinket! I cant wait until he gets outside either...but I'm not sure, it's getting cold and I think i shoudl keep him inside but i dont know yet lol

how is he doing?

thanks, he is doing great, he swim around alot more and get abit more friendly, the damages on his side is quickly healing, and damage on his gills doesn't seem to get any better, his tail was sort of rip but anyway his tail is not any better, it's still rip and all the ripped part turning white like ick but it's not ick, it's just like that when a fin is damage but i'm treating it with melafix, hoping it to get better soon. ^____^ ....but he look sooo miserable in the quarantine tank...more like tub, it's in a 18 gallon rubber maid with alot of plants and filter and air stone and i added melafix. I dont know if it's good but I added aquarium salt also.

I was wondering though, when i turn on the light he is alway hiding under the nymphaea leaves or plants, when i turn off hte light he swim around.....I think he hated the light or maybe he is just scare.