Gary.

froggydella

Wanted to update on my finned crew. Gary (the snail) has since passed on now, It's been about 3 month's now. I first noticed he hadn't moved in day's, Which was pretty usually for that big fella but it had been quite some time since he had last moved from his "spot" I poked him a couple time's and nothing, His body was half hanging out and the smell was horrid! That's when I knew he was gone for sure. I had him for a really long time, I got him well over year and half ago from Heather. He was a good snail! I guess he just got old. Poor fella. :(

I still have Pebble's and she is doing fine, I haven't been keeping up on water changes at all latley! Bad me. But with everything going on it is really hard to fit that in too. One of these day's I will get around to it. :)

So sorry to hear about he was cool :( hope you feel better soon :hug

:rip: Gary you will always b remembered big guy :cry1

Pebble rocks hope you have her for a long time to come

I am so sorry about Garry, Della... :(

You know what you have to teach your pretty precious baby as soon as possible, right? How to help with the water changes... :D