My Green Spotted Puffer, Boo

Guest Ink Fish

• 1 month later...
Guest Ink Fish

Hello,

I have a new video of Boo hunting snails with mission impossible music. I am trying to find a way to get it onto the internet... Can anyone help me? Boo has grown almost one cm long. He has a gourmet pick of snails in the pond,(Dont worry, not the lovely golden apple snails. The pesty snailies.) cockles, and peas. I have noticed it has to be moving like live food, or otherwise he wont eat it, so I have to catch his attention and then drop the food in. I'll try to get my vid on the forum, it's funny and cute. I did the filming and everything on my mac. I hope I can send it. :yeah:

Guest Ink Fish

Hi,

i couldn't edit so I'll tell u now.

About his care: We keep him at SG 1.007 and at the moment we feed him cockles without the shells; cooked and cooled peas without their shells and yummy pond snails from our garden pond. He is in a 16 L tank at the moment but he should be in a 30 gal and when he grows up a 50 gal. I am trying my best to find a large, affordable tank. I am gonna try for a second hand one on ebay. If I could I would give him all the space in the world, but it isn't really possible. If I cant find a tank for him, I'll send him to the london aquarium so he can swim about in a massive tank. I love him alot. I love him so much I even talk to him. The same with my cats. I am probably going to be one of those mad ladies with a whole zoo inside their house!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Ink Fish

Hey, thanks for all the nice comments, I'm sure Boo would be very flattered. My way of telling him everything you've said is to give him a nice juicy snail. I have more pics, they will be on the board ASAP!

Inky x