Help****

jamisskat

omg I just brought home my new oranda I originally wanted a boy to breed to Peachy.. I stopped at my lfs and i found a HUGE.. i meen huge oranda.. I looked and I was sure it was a boy.. Well i got the fish home and as soon as I put the fish into the QT tank.. this fish started spewing eggs everywhere!!! Not a little Im talking about 100's! OMG what do I do???? She's still spitting them out everywhere!!!

EDIT... Im sooo done sexing these fish!!! :rofl

Edited by jewels

I decided to go get a 20g tub and I put In my male who's showing breeding stars and well... :lovewhip that should explain it well(LOL)... I dont want her to become egg bound so he's doing his job and I'll remove some eggs in the morning.. :yeah:

lol i hope to get some babies.. there both still together but he's done chassing.. theres atleast 100 eggs in the container.. all looking good.. the temp has been kinda cool in my house so im going to be heating it up some.. i hope to see black dots soon! :heart