By Request

OldHag

My doubletail fry is a little over a month old, different sizes. I've tried to take pics that show their tailfins.

This is Pailey, the calico.

Picture2380.jpg

One of the "brownies"!

Picture2385.jpg

The biggest one, I call him FinFin!

Picture2424.jpg

Well there are 4 doubletails and 4-5 others. They are Belly and Brownies fry! :heart

I also have a batch out in pond, they are 2 month old, I think around 50 fry...

Tetra MiniBaby Food and now I have started with some flake because FinFin is so big, it seemed like he wanted something bigger to chew on...

Ohhhh... I knew there were some fry in the pond, but i wasnt aware of brownies and belly's. But wow. Werent belly and brownie just born in like feburary? :krazy:

No, they were born June 2006. :)

I'm sorry to report that the fry in the second pic is no more. :cry1 The fins started to disappear, I suspected finrot, and since i didn't want anything to happen to the other, I had to put it down. It was so sad, :cry1 I didn't want it, but something was very wrong and I am in the middle of rearranging my tanks right now. I couldn't set up a sick tank.

That little Pailey is a really pretty one :heart ! And so many double tails this time from one double tail parent! You do a great job with them all.

• 2 weeks later...

Update of my doubletails!

Finfin, he is huge!

Picture2488.jpg

MiniFin, is smaller and the fin is a little different.

Picture2489.jpg

DoubleFin (with Finfin) has a strange upper tailfin!

Picture2490.jpg

And the last pic is a failure, but it is the only one I got of Pailey, right in the middle of a turn! :D

Picture2494.jpg

Archived