My Apple Snail Album

selena685

Just thought I would let people know that I have uploaded some pics of my apple snails I used to have.

I love apple snails, but my GF are very big now and I don't want to put any in there with them, in fear they will get eaten. Unfortunately I don't have anymore room at my place for another tank so I only have these pictures to look at for the moment.

I hope you like them :)

Gallery Link

It's in the member's gallery

Nice pics Selena! That tank was simply beautiful. I bet those snailies were sooo happy! :heart

Thanks Jenny. I really loved those snails. I really want to get more but I just dont have the room. I think I better start looking to buy a bigger house to fit another snail tank :)

We saw Apple Snail eggs in the wild last weekend at the Brevard Zoo in FL. We were doing a kayak tour of the natural wetland at the zoo, and the guide said they had disappeared for a while, so seeing the snail's eggs were a big deal. It was pretty cool!

I really want to get more but I just dont have the room. I think I better start looking to buy a bigger house to fit another snail tank :)

:rofl omg that sounds like me! I wish I had a bigger place so I could set up a bigger tank. And then a cichlid tank....and then another trop tank....sigh..

We saw Apple Snail eggs in the wild last weekend at the Brevard Zoo in FL. We were doing a kayak tour of the natural wetland at the zoo, and the guide said they had disappeared for a while, so seeing the snail's eggs were a big deal. It was pretty cool!

That would have been really cool to see. Apple snails aren't native to Australia and they have not yet been introduced into the wild as far as we know.

Jenny: You sound like a true aquarium junkie like me and everyone else here on the forum :rofl

Archived