Healthy Looking Eggs?

SSJChar

Hi. my goldfish have had 3 spawnings so far. the first i was able to catch and we transfered the eggs to a seperate container. the eggs looked kinda fuzzy and only 19 of the eggs hatched. the second spawning we didn't even know of and didn't even see the eggs. they spawned onto a plant that we had in the tank which we transfered to a pot because it wasn't getting enough sunlight. i looked in the pot afew days later to find a afew baby goldfish. we transfered everything in the pot into a newly bought tank and there were around 50 live baby fish. since we didn't even know they spawned or hatched we didn't get a chance to see what the eggs looked like. we just had another spawning last night. the eggs look like the eggs from the first batch, pretty white and have like a fluffy aura around them. is this what theyre supposed to look like, or are they infected with something? i have transfered them already but my camera died when i was taking pictures of the eggs so i can't show what they look like. does anyone else have any pictures of healthy looking eggs throughout the process of hatching?

any eggs that turn white and/or fuzzy should be removed. they are unfertilized and they can cause a bad water quality, and they can cause a fungus to grow on the healthy eggs.

Healthy, fertilized eggs should look like clear little bubbles at first and then you'll see a little dark spec inside the egg which is the baby developing. Any cloudy and or fuzzy looking eggs should be removed right away or else they'll infect the healthy eggs.