Pepper

Jon

Guest Halloween

Aw, I like him! I had a Black Moor named Pepper and when she died, that was one of the reasons I didn't keep goldfish for 6 years. Very pretty!!

Thanks! I really like her too. Im so happy she survived what ever killed my other fish.

he's so cute. he looks more speckled since when you got him and his fins look better too. it's like he is playing camouflage in there :D

Yeah, i have noticed that too. I was going through some older pics when i noticed it.

Aw, I like him! I had a Black Moor named Pepper and when she died, that was one of the reasons I didn't keep goldfish for 6 years. Very pretty!!

Im sorry you lost your Pepper.

What a pretty fish!!! :exactly Is Pepper going into your main tank Jon? :)

As soon as it is cycled. i tore it down and stearlilzed everything to kill what ever bacteria/virus that was affecting my other fish.

That's a beautiful coloration! I wish I had a fish with that much black spots, but my fry seems to be mostly orange/white... or all orange.

That's a beautiful coloration! I wish I had a fish with that much black spots, but my fry seems to be mostly orange/white... or all orange

Thanks, that was one of the reasons why i got her. I never saw a fish with black spots like that. But the biggest reason why i got her was that she was in a tank with about 10 males that all wanted to breed. She had her butt in the corner looking extremely stressed.

Edited by Fuzzy Peaches