Wendy, Wilma And Orinoco

Hi Guys, well, these aren't that great as I only had use of the camera for a little while and it usually takes me at least hundred shots to get a really good picture! :rolleyes: I wanted to post some updated pictures of wendy, Wilma and Orinoco :)

Orinoco

Picture001-12.jpg

Wilma

Picture002-13.jpg

Wendy - queen of the tank!

Picture003-10.jpg

Picture002-12.jpg

Picture005-12.jpg

Picture006-13.jpg

:yeah: As always, your fish are and look wonderful! The first thing that popped into my head when I saw the first pic was, "OH, I should not have had that last donut"! Almost looks too fat to move, too cute.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Lola! :heart

The first thing that popped into my head when I saw the first pic was, "OH, I should not have had that last donut"! Almost looks too fat to move, too cute.

:rofl

What? Orinoco? You just wouldn't BELIEVE how fast he is!!!! Fastest goldie I've ever had, without a doubt (I mean Olympic standard here!) In fact all my Tikus are pretty fast movers - especially at feeding times! :D

All credit to you for keeping your pearlscales so well, so happy and so healthy. They are not easy fish to look after. All your fish are looking fabulous. And Wilma is stunning-that cute li'lle mouth :)

i saw a tiny tikus the other day at this pet store..... :hmm : do i have any room in my suitcase...

Yeah, we always seem to have them in UK aquatics stores (absolutely everywhere I go does anyway), so I'm not surprised you've seen them in Blighty. Often they are of variable quality - but you can sometimes find very nice ones indeed of you look carefully.

When do you go back to the US now? :)

i saw a tiny tikus the other day at this pet store..... :hmm : do i have any room in my suitcase...

Yeah, we always seem to have them in UK aquatics stores (absolutely everywhere I go does anyway), so I'm not surprised you've seen them in Blighty. Often they are of variable quality - but you can sometimes find very nice ones indeed of you look carefully.

When do you go back to the US now? :)

i only saw them over here

i get back on sunday