Id For These Guys?

My goldfish would love some 'pest snails' -I don't think they'd last a week in my tank. -Lets just ssay, I've given up on trying to keep snails, they're just like really expensive hors d'ourves for my goldies. :rolleyes:

Do they eat the babies Mads, or any they can get their lips on?

You're just lucky you're 3,000 miles away, or I'd Betta-nap him. :)

Hey, come on over.

I got him from a breeder on the east coast of the US through aquabid dot com. Should be closer that the 3,000 miles to get to So Cal.

YUP check aqaubid out .stick with the U.S. Breeders. The U.S. Breeders will have a little US flag by their listing. You can buy them from thailand but they will have to go through a transhipper in colorado and then to you and can be pricey. THe US as ones are just as pretty as attested to by Dan

My goldfish would love some 'pest snails' -I don't think they'd last a week in my tank. -Lets just ssay, I've given up on trying to keep snails, they're just like really expensive hors d'ourves for my goldies. :rolleyes:

Do they eat the babies Mads, or any they can get their lips on?

I've had my goldies devour 1/2" ramshorns and spit out bits of shell. :blink:

they look like the snails I found in a local river, so its a good thing I didnt put them in my fishtank? I wasnt planning to, but my friend was....they had about a thousand eggs within 2 days so I released them