Free Stuff From Hagen

I filled it out too. I forget what kind of filter I have on my 5 gallon, but it sure works well!

Too bad the smallest size tank they listed was 15 :/ My smallest right now is 10 gallons. My 20 gallon is empty and in my apartment.

• 1 month later...

I dunno. Haven't heard anything, either - though I think most "free stuff" things take somewhere between 4 and 8 weeks to be shipped. Or they might not send them out until the contest is over? I'm not sure. It seems kind of weird Hagen would have a scam offer on their own site..

• 3 weeks later...

are you sure that it was an aquaclear i have 2 they are the quietest filter around and a great bang for your buck maybe you just got a defective one. i accidently trod on mine during filter maintnence day and it did not break so i can't say the plastic or anything else about them are crappy. also the AC's have better filtration than whispers and Empeprors and they are tonnes quiter as well :)

• 2 weeks later...

YAY! I got a response, from all of you wondering :-)

We thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Thank you very much for your participation in our promotion. Due to an unexpected volume of responses, we received over 7,000 responses in July/August, we are backed up and delayed in shipping out samples. We will be sending them out as soon as we can. We appreciate your patience in this matter and want you to know that you and the other thousands of respondents are not being ignored or forgotten.

We hope that you continue to enjoy our family of aquatic products.

Thank you,

Stefani Myers

Customer Service Dept.

Rolf C. Hagen (USA) Corp.

I talked to them and they said that they expect to get the samples out sometime this week.

Contents of the Accessory Kit:

1 can of Nutrafin Fish Food

1 can of Fluval Opti-Carb

1 pH Test Kit

1 Bottle of Cycle

1 Bottle of Aqua Plus Water Conditioner

Daniel

Score! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...