Saiyori

My Betta

Here he is!!!

S4010297.jpg

Anyone got name suggestions?

Guest Jenny Lee

He's gorgeous! :o:heart

How about "hi ho Silver!" lol. :D

that is an unusual picture. It looks like his head is poking through the glass. how about "Zool" (from ghost busters)

Very shimmery. He is beautiful :heart

Well, it's a hexagonal tank, so he was just going by a corner, lol. Thankies for all the compliments, he's my vvvv wonder :exactly

he is gorgous. He is an irridesant.How about Sparkle, Shimmer,Glow, Sea,Aqua for names?

Ooo, I like shimmer, that's his name now! :exactly yayyy, thanks for the help, he appreciates the compliments!! :)

I love your betta--he is gorgeous!!

I've gotten some real beauties at vvvv, also, like this guy--

cinnabon.jpg

Cinnabon

They must have a great supplier.

Oh, wow, he's georgeous!!!!!!! Good name, too!! Hmmmm, maybe i'll call mine erm i dont know, lol!! Shimmer is nice, but now that I think about it, it sounds kinda feminine, lol.

Oh, thanks, but he's dead now, I accidentally shocked him with cold water.... :cry:cry:cry

I am so sorrry the happened to you. If you get another fish make sure to set the water out over night in a bucket or container that yor are going to use for fresh water during his water change. that way it will have reached room temperature. I always take my fish out and put them in a container with a little bit of tank water while I am cleaning and putting fresh water in their tank.then I clean and refill the tank and wait till the water in the tank is warm again before I put them back in. Sorry about your baby

Thanks, yes I won't make that mistake again. I have tried t replace him, but I have had nothing but trouble and gave up about a week ago. I will wait until I have a more permanent setup and see what happens.

Sorry to hear about Shimmer. Unfortunately They are so delicate!

*sigh* I was at vvvv and saw this beautiful blue and green crowntail.....but I need to wait....I DONT WANNA!!! :mad1