Here Are My Boys

some pics as requested by fishcrazy they are all of my 3 comets they were taken in a 10gal tank as they are currently in 3 20gal rubbermaid type container and it is too dark to get a photo of them. it is a cycled 10gal but i am waiting to get things sorted out with my comets before i get either an oranda, ranchu or lionhead. :D

daddy i am going to get you - this is tiger my goldish and black comet she is my girl

DSC00796.jpg

you took the photo too late i already made my take off - this is silver my calico comet my boy, oh yeah in this pic his gills look pail but they aren't just due to lighting

DSC00797.jpg

hunting for food - from left to right tiger, stripes he is camera shy so he always comes out as a blur and silver's tail

DSC00800.jpg

Edited by rock4life

really shubies was not expecting that since they were sold to me as comets and i even posted pics before on koko's and was told they were comets cool i have shubies

thanks i take pride in my guys i love em to bits they are rougly 3inches with out tail. i think they will grow up to be fairly decent size

They are not "show" Shubukin, but they are Shubunkin. And they look strong and healthy. I think for those who just like Comets, Sarrassa, and Shubunkin, a vigorous fish is just as pleasing as a "show" fish. :exactly

Well done. :)