Luna's Color Change

She's going through an awkward phase and didn't want me to take photos of her (but moooooom, I'm UGLYYYYYYYY!), but I think it's very neat and wanted to share. I hope she keeps her black finnage, that would be a neat combo.

Luna before:

IMG_1092.jpg

Luna today:

IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

Lovely colour change! Wouldn't it be great if they'd stop changing colour half-way sometimes :exactly Pretty fish regardless of what colour she ends up. As Trinket says, nice wen growth coming through as well :)

Edited by mrbumblebee

Well, as of today, her fins are officially turning white. It's amazing how fast the colors change!! I go to work and when I come home, her black has disapeared a little more and her wen is a little more orange. I think it is this warm weather we are having - her color change started just about the first really warm day of the year. She and Spud look like siblings right now - he is the sort-of calico in one of the photos. They have the same tomato soup-colored wens. :D I will have to take an update photo - you won't believe how much she's changed just since I posted those first ones.