I've Created A Monster!

Thanks! He's very 'camera shy' and I find it hard to get decent shots of him..but in the meantime, check out this one I found of when we first got him (only about a year and half ago!!)

post-5992-1183680620_thumb.jpg

Thanks! He's very 'camera shy' and I find it hard to get decent shots of him..but in the meantime, check out this one I found of when we first got him (only about a year and half ago!!)

post-5992-1183680620_thumb.jpg

What a darling. I'm beginning to wonder if there's no such thing as a red/black Oranda. They all seem to turn red! (orange) :D His wen has really developed. You gotta be in love with this guy. :heart

Thanks! I'm so happy that he's grown so big and beautiful. He went through a peroid of bottom sitting about 6 months ago that had me really worried, but now he's the big boss of the tank. I feed him hikari lion head sinking pellets, I think they may have had something to do with that huge wen. It's been growing like crazy for almost a year and has finally seemed to slow down lately.

Chrissy