Update, Haven't Been On Here For Ages

I have had no reason to post so it has been a loooonnnngggg time. So here is an update. I was moving end of November and 2 of my goldfish died within weeks of moving, for no reason. I tested the water,fine, took water to petstore they said it was fine. So no answer to that. So I had 2 left, my black moore,Jezebel, and my son's orange and white fantail, Speedy. These are the 2 original fish I bought first, when I started to get into fish.

Today I went to the petstore and seen a beautiful redcap oranda, she is so cute. Always wanted one but had no room in my 55 gallon, had 4 and that was enough. I had to buy her and ended up naming her princess. My Speedy and Jezebel started to check her out and everything seems fine. If she dies I am just going to stay with Speedy and Jezebel that I have had for 5 yrs now.

Alot has happened since September of last year but I would be writing a book, alot of heartache with a death of my mother and other stuff, but everyone seems to be doing ok. Alot of new things to adjust to, moving to a new area, in a smaller place, but comfortable. So some good and bad has happened. But keep on going and trying to make sure my family is ok.

So there is the update. Can't wait to get another camera cell phone, mine was stolen and had to buy a cheap thing for now. But next month I think I will get a camera phone. So I will take pics of my fish and post them. They are getting so big.

Welcome back hun! So sorry to hear that you lost your mother. I cannot imagine how tough that must have been for you and your family. :hug

I hope that you will come around more often! :heart

ive havent been on 4 ages too my fish are two yeas old now and doing great they bred this year but i couldnt hath the eggs cause the stuck to the filter ive also got a parrot and snake now! i wonder if neone remembers me?

yay some1 remembers me! but i dont remember u sorry. ive only lost two fish since i was last here and that was this week! but my tank is fine now i got rid of my undergravel filter and got a big fluval4 filter instead it works great but its a bit powerful 4 my fancies lol