Oh! No! Where'd He Go?

:blink: My Mystery Snail has mysteriously vanished! There ARE ump-teen places to hide so HOPEFULLY he'll drag his happy self out SOON!! I looked all around the tank & keep looking IN the tank! It doesn't help that some duffus (me!) picked natural colored stones AND have huge rocks too!

:krazy:

That's how my Waldo got her name - Where's Waldo? She escaped her tank a couple of times and hid on me *really* well a few times to the point that I took the tank apart looking for her! She would always just appear out of nowhere after I had looked through EVERYTHING to find her. She liked her little game. :) She was my favorite and I miss her greatly... :(

Glad you found your snail - they can really get ya can't they?

i loose mine all the time(in the tank too) they have never gotton out of the tank but ill walk by and look for them and see one missing and ill freak out and look frantically all around the tank and it will be right in front of my face in plain view and i wonder why i didnt see it in the first palce. hehe that happens all the time with snails they love to play hide and seek

It's not unusual for me to be searching for him then walk away. When I come back he is stuck right dead center of the front glass like he was there all along! :blink:

• 4 weeks later...