This Is One Of The Most Inportant Topic

Black oranda

Guest Luke Anderson

Very wise words.

The only people other than myself that EVER allowed to feed my fish is my mother who have trained to feed properly over the years, and my roomate(my cousin), because she kept fish for about 6 years and knows about overfeeding.

If at all, and you have to let somebody else feed your fish, the way I do it, I pack ziploc bags with half the amount I would usually feed them in a day, close the bag and stick it to the tank. I do that with my girlfriend/neighbor, who feeds our fish inside and outside when we are not home (which rarely happens), and she knows that the content of each bag is food for one day.

Also, if you do it that way, hide any other food packages away, so whoever feeds your fish doesn't get the idea of adding some more, since they look still hungry!

Rachugirl lol,now i do the same thing the ziplock bag methed.

My filter was full of pellets my plants had so many pellets stuck

in it leaves.I took a net to scoop them all up and dumped them

into the toillet ,IT WAS HALF OF THE BOTTLE! errr

taht made me mad.

That is not only happening to the fish keeper, it happened to me too - The Bioblend goldfish food has two openings, one with holes for just a few pellets, and one bigger one, where about 100 pellets come out at once if you don't watch it...Guess what? I opened the wrong end and started to dump it in the water! :rofl

I remember once i was shacking the bottle of food to feed my goldfish

and the cover was not srewed on well so the top fell off

the whole bottle of goldfish food went into the

Aquarium.

Was not to fun netting it out.

What a waste of food,o well thats in the pass now.

:P

• 2 weeks later...

When I went on my two week holiday to new zealand I entrusted care of my goldfish to a friend who said they had 'experience' with them already. But I gave them a tutorial anyway. I told them the correct amount of food to put in and when to put it in. When I wasgiving the tutorial, the feed container was full. But when I came back, it was nearly empty! :thud

Now I have two fat fish on my hands.