Sign in to follow this  
nabki

Whats The Best Chinese Filter Out There? And Who Of The Chinese, Makes The Best Food?

sadly the only places i know that sell non-chineese filters are overpriced, and chinese aquarium equipment has absoloutley flooded the market in the middle east as well as other parts of the world.

after seeing 25+ different filter manafactuers of chinese filters i thought i might start a thread that would cover as many as possible and rate the best of them.

as for food, the same.

meds and stuff like them are supplied localy by a company called bitar co. that is a tetra dealer and also a waterlife products manufacturer, so thats covered :) . they also have the largest ornamental-fish farms in the middle east

any suggestions are welcome! plzzzzzzz help me!

why chinese filters and food? there are plenty of brands that are non-chinese companies.

Two Chinese filter brands I use are MooZoo and Resun. Tho MooZoo canister works well and Resun is not bad also.

Food? Hmm I tend not to touch Chinese brands. Better Japanese ones like Hikari, or German like Sera. The only Chinese gf food brand I use is Tung Hoi farm's own brand.

[why chinese filters and food? there are plenty of brands that are non-chinese companies.]

because i cant find anyting else lol :) .