Everybody Help Now

Guest haz raver

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that we would all enjoy seeing pics.

I'm frankly a little "surprised" that you accomplished all that.

Where did you get these "massive comets koi and commons"?

wait, is the 1000 gallon pond urs, or the evil people's? Im confused. How big is urs? Is the comet the only fish in it? how did the fish get in the driveway? Does ur pond have a filter? hehehe sorry about all the questions but Im really confused.

Guest haz raver

evil people have the 1000gal

mines 356gal

comet is the only fish in it

a bird must of drop the comet

i have a brill filter yes

any more questions

Guest haz raver

i bought some tetra gold med and gave him that he has a damage fin and swims like nemo if you have seen finding nemo

evil people have the 1000gal

mines 356gal

comet is the only fish in it

a bird must of drop the comet

i have a brill filter yes

any more questions

So the bird took the comet from the evil people's 1000 gal pond and dropped it in the driveway and you found it and putted it in your 356 gal pond? You tried to give it back to them but they didn't want it? Sorry, just wanted to make sure. It would be nice if you can get one of those disposable cameras and post some pictures and good luck with the comet.

You've made a 356 gallon pond with a filter in and a waterfall overnight ? Good work fella !

it takes me an hour to gear myself up to do the dishes :)

You've made a 356 gallon pond with a filter in and a waterfall overnight ? Good work fella !

:rofl An hour? It takes me a good day before I'll let the evil thought of dishes enter my head :rofl

HR - If you're able to dig out 356 gallons in a few short hours then you must be hiding a blue suit and red cape under your clothes. That's mighty fast! :rolleyes:

Maybe just me, but something seems "fishey" here :blink:

You're not the only one. ;)

I'm sorry if this sounds mean, but it kinda sounds like you're making all this up....

Edited by goldfishlover10

:goodpost i agree with you goldfishlover10 this sounds kinda screwed up. i mean it takes professional pond builders at least a day or to to dig and setup a pond that size as yours

Let's just give him the benefit of the doubt and leave it at that... If it is indeed true then kudos and if not, he does nobody but himself a disservice...

:)

I agree with jenw.

I would be interested to see pics, but it's not really because I don't believe him. It would just be interesting to see a whole pond dug in one night.

I'll admit it sounds fishy, but then how is that a problem to us?

Edited by MyGoldfishIsLumpy

:rofl An hour? It takes me a good day before I'll let the evil thought of dishes enter my head :rofl

Silly woman its way too hot to be washing dishes in the Summer heat & the dishwasher just makes the house even hotter. Two words for you Jen...

Paper Plates! :rofl

Silly woman its way too hot to be washing dishes in the Summer heat & the dishwasher just makes the house even hotter. Two words for you Jen...

Paper Plates!

I agree! They make great fire starters for bonfires too! :D By the way, I'd like to hire this guy who dug a 356 gallon pond in one night. I have a heck of a lot of landscaping that needs to be done! :rofl

Paper Plates!

I agree! They make great fire starters for bonfires too! :D By the way, I'd like to hire this guy who dug a 356 gallon pond in one night. I have a heck of a lot of landscaping that needs to be done! :rofl

Hmmm....why does it do that sometimes...double post? I press post once, it locks up, and when it finally straightens itself out, there are two posts!!!! I don't get it. :hmm

Paper Plates!

Hogwash your yard is beautiful! And yes the paperplates work well I only buy mine from Dragonia yanno. I hear the Kiwi's are really good too! :alc :nana

Guest haz raver

goldfishlover10 DONT COME BACK TO THIS SAME WITH ROCK4LIFE thanks jenw i will try my best to get pics and it was 4 people who dugged it me my brother my mate and my other mate they never go to sleep so i thought perfect!

it is just an opinion i mean all i said was that professional pond builders build a pond in about 2 days no need to get angry! i mean if you did build the pond in a night good for you it is quite hard work. i no have built a pond before. i am not getting into a fight with you or anything but i don't think you can tell us not to come back.

sorry if i offended you

Hogwash your yard is beautiful! And yes the paperplates work well I only buy mine from Dragonia yanno. I hear the Kiwi's are really good too!

Unfortunately, the Aardvarks keep eating my flowers. Darn Dragonian Aardvarks!!!! :rofl Sorry guys, inside joke.