Fry Kisses

Trinket

They are so tame. the turkey blaster is Mom. My hand is Mom. It is hard not to get kissedwhen you put your hand in! Such a sweet thing :heart

P1010193.jpgP1010189.jpgP1010186.jpg

P1010183.jpg

Edited by Trinket

Thanks bumble and Anette :D . I am proud of them and so pleased with them. But the work is not over yet. they are still small and fragile at 7 weeks. One good thing is I can now use the vacuum python without them getting sucked in. They have the body/swimming power now to escape fast :)

I'd love you to take some Kate :D . If only kokos members could. You think they'd make it as stowaways on a Canada bound plane? You could meet them at the airport and clear them through customs couldn't you :please ?

I'm going to have to find at least half of them homes before too long.

:rofl:lol1 they are soo adorble...reminds me of mines...now I want my goldies to breed again..only most my males passed away during last summer craziness...but one of the babies is now matured and has his breeding stars....hopefully now I will get to do it all again...congrats mommy

• Supporter

They are getting SO CUTE! Mine will probably be all dorky looking, or end up looking like some of those mongrel koi/gf crosses I have seen. You are doing a fantastic job with your babies, I hope mine stay that healthy! Thanks for the new pics. :-)

Thanks pals :D . It's funny Jen I think mine are a crooked patchy lot really! Some have curved tails, the smallest one has one and a half tails :o but when you've reared them you luv 'em warts and all. It just doesn't matter. I think in the real world all but maybe 2 of these fry would have been culled.

Carol-Lol, Kisses or bites...I love being nibbled by them :rofl

• Admin

Man the first 2 months are hard, after that its easy...but knowing the fish were hand raised by your self, in my mind makes me feel so good. Like I did it and they made it :D

Thanks koko, I'll be the same I'm sure :) Other people make a cabinet or a painting- we have raised fish-it's an accomplishment.

Thanks dani- nice of you to say the fry are cool-. Hey by the sounds of it you will be having fry before you know it too- :D

fishcrazy and Ironman- cheers :linedrink - & thanks for your comments :) Ironman there are more pics in my fry thread.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...