Sign in to follow this  
Newfishmom

Black Ryukin Just Bottom Sitting On Her Side, So Weak

i am sorry to hear about your loss newfishmom. you did everything you could. alistair

I'm so sorry NFM - I know what you're going through and it really is just so heartbreaking :cry1

:rip: Elizabeth :rip::heart:heart

I am sorry to hear that Elizabeth didn't make it. You and your daughter have my deepest sympathies and also my admiration for everything you did to try to help her :heart .

Thanks you guys. It means so much to me that you all care like you do - I can really feel it. I am so sad. I really really loved that fish. She was so pretty and sweet. I only hope that she didn't suffer too much, now that it is over, I find myself questioning everything I did and wondering if I could have done more. My tank will never be the same.. :cry1

so sorry about ur fishie :cry1 u cared about her alot, but u did everything u could :)

so fish can die of constipation? My little guy was constipated for about 4 months, is that why he died? :cry1

I don't believe in my heart she was constipated. I believe it was what Jen thought - she had impacted eggs, and they just infected her body. It's so horrible. We are all heartbroken, but at least we know she is not suffering, and at least we had her for two years. :cry1

I hope u feel better soon :hug